With this kit, making a DIY no drill bottle lamp will literally only take a couple of minutes! It comes with everything you need and is super easy to do. There is no drilling, no special equipment, no wiring, no drama!
There are currently 4 colours available:
Silver/Chrome - Grey cable, white plug and switch
Rose Gold/Pink - Pink cable, white plug and switch
Antique Brass - Brown cable, black plug and switch
Slate Grey - Black cable, black plug and switch
Whether you fell in love with a certain bottle, or want to show case a bottle from a special occasion (top tip: Add this kit the the standard bottle given at weddings/house warmings/ birthdays/ Mothers/Fathers Day etc to really stand out and impress with your thoughtfulness)
It comes already wired and is SAA approved (thats the regulatory body for Australia) so literally all you have to do is screw in the light bulb and plug it in.
The kit takes an E27 edison light bulb which is a standard size here in Australia. You can pick up a decorative old style bulb from Bunnings for around $7. We will sell specialist bulbs in the future so make sure you sign up for the newsletter to keep up to date on new arrivals and ranges.
- Pre-assembled and wired, lampholder, on/off switch and a 2 pin plug on 2 meters of twisted rustic fabric covered cord.
- 2 Rubber bungs in different sizes: ¾" and ⅝" These should fit most wine and liquor bottels, but there are some gin and demi john bottles that will need a larger bung. We sell these for 50c
- 1 Nipple (steel threaded pipe)
- 1 Check ring
- 2 Nuts
- NOTE: There are no instructions in the box. You can find these here and will guide you through the process. It's only a small gesture, but it's one less tree that has to be cut down.
What else will you need?
- Your favorite wine, liquor or similarly shaped bottle
- A E27 (Edison screw) lightbulb
- 5 minutes of your time